We understand you sometimes love to have your own time with special requirement as our private tour should be always at your proposal. You can request our fix tours for your private travel or just send us your notices and we will tailor-made the tours for you only as your expectation.
Share your desire – we prepare – you enjoy!
Please, contact our e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org for any special requirement.
Vietnamese people have sentence “per season – per food”. Hanoi’s weather is diffident with the Middle or the South of Vietnam as having four seasons instead of two seasons. The event tours are tailor-made according to any special events, seasonal food that you will have only once time per year to joining. Don’t miss the tours if you love to discover the uniquely Vietnamese’ culture and to be a part of local.
Vietnam Mid-Autumn Festival
(2 days – 1 nights)
Mid-Autumn Festival is one of the most important festivals in Vietnamese tradition. With 2days Mi-autumn package offers staying in luxury local home and take part in the festival will be great moment to discovering, playing and tasting Vietnamese’ culture among villagers. The special tour is highly recommendation for family travel with small children.
19:00 Buddha Praying Ceremony
19:30 Having dinner
20:30 Freed Ceremony and Candle Lantern Parade
21:00 Out door activities: Rice Doughnut Making; Performance; Traditional Musical Show; Dancing & Singing of Villager’s Children…
22:00 Toasting & Party with fruit, moon-cake….
22:30 Relax with food bath
- Discover typical custom & tradition.
- Cerebrating Mid-autumn Eva with many traditional activities
- Enjoy tranquility countryside under the mysterious full moon.
- Prepare and taste special food for Mid-Autumn occasion
- Singing, gift and activities for children.
- Traditional luxury home-stay.
- Only validity for departure on 19 Sept 2013
- Package 2days – 1night
- Rates from 290US$/pax (minimum 2pax)
- Luxury home-stay accommodation
- Mid-autumn Eva festival
- Private transfer (A/C Van; Bike)
- English Speaking Guides
- Cooking classes and demos
- Traditional “spa” (foot/hand bath & traditional bath with fragrant leaves);
- Meals (02 lunches; 01 dinner; 01 breakfast)
- All entrance permission and visiting fees.
- Mineral water & Tissue; Local drink (green tea; Vietnamese wine…)
For booking and more detail, contact us at: email@example.com or our hotline +84912317553.